Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Late Night Speaking


#nowplaying 你不在 by Jason Chen . Have been listening to his cover lately. I prefer him singing song which are originally from female singer. So that I can see the different style of singing. The song I highly recommend is 你的歌声里 originally by 曲婉婷. All I can say is he sang sing much much more better than the original singer. LOL. But however I never like the ori style before.

See, blogging at this late hour because I have something to tell but don't know to who. I wish I could feel better after writting these out. Alright it's about him. Or maybe, from now on I'll give him a name. Err.. Let's call him Tuna. LOL. Okay, what I am not so happy with is what Tuna done. Lately, or maybe not. I shall say always, he is being way toooo caring to people, especially to her. I can't really accept what he did, but I can't do anything besides keep quiet at a side. Showing face will only make me look silly infront of people. However, telling him things I don't like will only show me that I am being way to childish. But everyone know, getting jealous is a type of veryveryvery natural phenomena a person will have towards their crush/lover/whateveritcalled. Somehow we just can't be too obvious of being jealous or sometimes we even only have to keep it to ourselves because saying it out won't help or only will make thing more worst. Oh gosh, there are two choice. Be more generous, or to have a guy that do everything for you ONLY. I know the second option is not as easy as it is to happen on me so I think I will work hard on the first one. Lol. 

Maybe people around me think that I am a very tough girl, and you know, guys, protects the soft girls more. But this doesn't mean that strong girls don't need care. Guys thing strong girl can handle everything but sometimes, thing is just the other way round. They need more care than the others, because all this while they have nobosy to let them rely on. One day they will be tired of being who they are. 

Been listening Jason Chen's songs while writting at this late hour, so got feel eh? hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment