Sunday, May 20, 2012

After a Year

My last update was.... Almost 1 year ago? lol...

Have not been visiting this website for a damn long time. My reaction when I open this blogger website again was, OMG? So confusing, new layout eh? 

I'm starting a brand new post again, reason? Whatever shit things happened for the past? Let it pass, I don't want it to appear in my blog again. And for those awesome moments? Yeah, deleted but some how only from my blog but they will be staying in memories. And yeah, I like the feeling of typing a keyboard. hahahaha.

Okay, let's get back to the topic.

I have the feeling of my way of thinking now is not so same as the one year go me. I can't explain how is it but I know it is. I will be proceeding to another stage of my life, I think? Something different compared to current life is that I will be moving out from my house? lol.. Don't really wish to but I have tooo :( Seriously I will be missing people around me very much, especially my secondary school friends as I know I will have lesser chance to meet them. Ever since me finished our secondary school we already seldom meeting each other so now I think it is worse? 

It's been one year of foundation studies. One glance of eyes and everything are passed. Through out this whole year I know I am just all about study, just like a horse non-stop running, ran one one whole damn year. Yeah, I know many people will say something like "you should enjoy during your university year" but I seriously can't. I will not be able to cope up if  I put my focus on other activities but of course Gakkai activities are exceptional lah. 

Let me talk something about UTAR. The most impressive thing in UTAR is the lecturers there are damn awesome. They ALL have a damn freaking good result in their academic BUT their teaching skills are different story lah.LOL! Sometimes I find them are really cute when they are trying to talk about their 威水史when they were a stident. Haha, you know abit like showing off.. HAHHAHA (no offence =P)
A lot of people out there are saying that UTAR is sucks or something like that. Yeah I know Utar facilities, canteen food, environtment are suck but for me, deeply in my heart I will say UTAR is the best school ever!! I would regret if I am not a UTARian. Really! I don't know but I seriously like UTAR very much. 
And also not to forget about my bunch of awesome UTAR friends. HAHA. Ya know, they have made me to become a better persone.... in TEASING PEOPLE. LOL! I've learnt alot from them.. of HOW TO TEASE PEOPLE and also way to react when someone teased you. LOL. Darn. And a very thank you to them, I have became more and more boyish. 

I think thats enough for today. Yes, I have plenty more of things to share but not now. Kinda lazy to type now.Hopefully I will be back here very soon. I better not forget? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment